Tuesday, December 22, 2009

dear family

i make mistake by avoiding you guys
i didn't help anything at all
didn't participate
didn't care
because i hate looking through you guys
things that you said making me angry
even though it just a joke
the way you look at me
and you judge me
make's me wanna kill you
everything was wrong
it felt so unfair
so i think its better that way
i did things on my own
i travel
i put my friends first
and that time its all about having fun and future for my own self
but then
i realize im wrong
and i felt so stupid
because i already loose once
and still i don't get it
so from now on
i decided to change
i will try my best to get into you guys
be with you guys
spend more time
do anything that you ask for
even though its killing me
coz i know
sumday somehow
i'll fine the sunshine throughout the way
and to do that.
i need your help
please understand
and give me support
to be better.
and to love me more
because wut im trying to do here
i didn't expect any return
i just dont want to regret myself
of loosing you guys anymore.
amin.



p.s:this goes to all the family , the big and the small one.x)

1 comment:

terry said...

syukur kakak!
hope ape yg kamu niat itu menjadi kenyataan..
wcj always b with u dear!