Sunday, April 3, 2011

its FRESH!

1st) im tired of looking at this beautiful girls wearing anything they want and still look good . Tak kesah la berhijab atau pun tak. i adore them i really do. cume nya bila sampai di badan ini. it just dosent work out that way! so i cry, fight with the one i love. and kurung dalam bilik watching movie and do nothing but eat(this is other than working lah).

2nd) i always wanted to try something new but at the end it looks like uniform. ughh. it really stress me up when i dont have the power to try and make it change. So i need something new in myself . something FRESH! i wanna look good and i wanna be proud.

3rd) . I've start wearing hijab to office now. I need to start it slow. but will get to complete hijab. haha! anyway, whoever know me will understood that i really dont know how to wear a tudung. i will look like a mess!

The mission, i wanna try new things,new style. since with this size and "not so pretty to the world" look sangat lah susah nak fit in. i wanna make a change.

So what i wanna do is. i start doing research. follow some blogs,buy magazines and download some pictures as my dictionary to accomplish my mission. maybe if i post this, i will help girls like me as well! haha!

till then . wait for my next post!!

No comments: